- Types Of Speech
- You can use complicated as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Complicated
- A 4 syllables adjective satellite and 11 letters with the letters a, c, d, e, i, l, m, o, p, and t, 7 consonants, 4 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter i. Complicated starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, co, com, comp, compl, and the ending characters are d, ed, ted, ated, cated, ..
- Difficult to analyze or understand; "a complicated problem"; "complicated Middle East politics"
- Compound Words
- A compound word, complicated has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are com, and plicated.
- Pig Latin
- Complicated in Pig Latin is said as "omplicatedcay or omplicatedcway".
- c | o | m | p | l | i | c | a | t | e | d
- co | om | mp | pl | li | ic | ca | at | te | ed
- com | omp | mpl | pli | lic | ica | cat | ate | ted
- comp | ompl | mpli | plic | lica | icat | cate | ated
- Word Gram
|Abstruse||difficult to penetrate|
incomprehensible to one of ordinary understanding or knowledge
"the professor''s lectures were so abstruse that students tended to avoid them"
"a deep metaphysical theory"
"some recondite problem in historiography"
|Arduous||difficult to accomplish|
demanding considerable mental effort and skill
"the arduous work of preparing a dictionary"
|Baffled||people who are frustrated and perplexed|
"the children''s faces clearly expressed the frustration of the baffled"
|Baffling||making great mental demands|
hard to comprehend or solve
"a baffling problem"
"I faced the knotty problem of what to have for breakfast"
"a problematic situation at home"
|Bedim||make obscure or unclear|
"The distinction was obscured"
|Befuddled||confused and vague|
used especially of thinking
"your addled little brain"
|Bemused||perplexed by many conflicting situations or statements|
filled with bewilderment
"obviously bemused by his questions"
"bewildered and confused"
"a cloudy and confounded philosopher"
"just a mixed-up kid"
"she felt lost on the first day of school"
View all cognitive synonyms for Complicated
|Complicated||difficult to analyze or understand|
"a complicated problem"
"complicated Middle East politics"
View English words with the unique letters used in complicated. Words With The Letters Acdeilmopt
|Complex||a whole structure (as a building) made up of interconnected or related structures|
Complicated Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With D