- Types Of Speech
- You can use concentration as a noun in a sentence.
- About Concentration
- A 4 syllables noun and 13 letters with the letters a, c, e, i, n, o, r, and t, 8 consonants, 5 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter t. Concentration starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, co, con, conc, conce, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ation, ..
- Strengthening the concentration (as of a solute in a mixture) by removing extraneous material
- School Grade
- Concentration is set as a grade six word that starts with c, ends with n, 4 syllables, 5 vowels and 13 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Concentration in Pig Latin is said as "oncentrationcay or oncentrationcway".
- c | o | n | c | e | n | t | r | a | t | i | o | n
- co | on | nc | ce | en | nt | tr | ra | at | ti | io | on
- con | onc | nce | cen | ent | ntr | tra | rat | ati | tio | ion
- conc | once | ncen | cent | entr | ntra | trat | rati | atio | tion
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- strengthening the concentration (as of a solute in a mixture) by removing extraneous material
- bringing together military forces
- great and constant diligence and attention
- the strength of a solution;
number of molecules of a substance in a given volume (expressed as moles/cubic meter)
- the spatial property of being crowded together
- complete attention;
intense mental effort
- increase in density
|Abbreviation||shortening something by omitting parts of it|
|Absorption||the mental state of being preoccupied by something|
|Abstraction||a general concept formed by extracting common features from specific examples|
|Accelerando||a gradually increasing tempo of music|
"my ear will not accept such violent accelerandos"
|Acceleration||the act of accelerating|
increasing the speed
|Adamance||resoluteness by virtue of being unyielding and inflexible|
|Advertence||the process of being heedful|
|Advertency||the process of being heedful|
|Agglutination||the building of words from component morphemes that retain their form and meaning in the process of combining|
View all cognitive synonyms for Concentration
|Dilution||weakening (reducing the concentration) by the addition of water or a thinner|
|Concentration||strengthening the concentration (as of a solute in a mixture) by removing extraneous material|
View English words with the unique letters used in concentration. Words With The Letters Aceinort
|Concentrate||a concentrated example|
"the concentrate of contemporary despair"
|Condense||make more concise|
"condense the contents of a book into a summary"
|Contract||a variety of bridge in which the bidder receives points toward game only for the number of tricks he bid|
|Decoct||steep in hot water|
|Digest||something that is compiled (as into a single book or file)|
|Reduce||take off weight|
|Strengthening||the act of increasing the strength of something|
|Pervaporation||the concentration of a colloidal solution whose colloid will not pass through a semipermeable membrane;|
solution is placed in a bag of the membrane and the solvent is evaporated off
Concentration Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With N