- Types Of Speech
- You can use concussion as a noun in a sentence.
- About Concussion
- A 3 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters c, i, n, o, s, and u, 6 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters us. Concussion starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, co, con, conc, concu, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, sion, ssion, . Concussion is also a double consonant (ss) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Any violent blow
- Compound Words
- A compound word, concussion has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are concuss, and ion.
- School Grade
- Concussion is set as a sat word that starts with c, ends with n, 3 syllables, 4 vowels and 10 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Concussion in Pig Latin is said as "oncussioncay or oncussioncway".
- c | o | n | c | u | s | s | i | o | n
- co | on | nc | cu | us | ss | si | io | on
- con | onc | ncu | cus | uss | ssi | sio | ion
- conc | oncu | ncus | cuss | ussi | ssio | sion
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- any violent blow
- injury to the brain caused by a blow;
usually resulting in loss of consciousness
|Abrasion||the wearing down of rock particles by friction due to water or wind or ice|
|Affray||a noisy fight|
|Annoyance||the act of troubling or annoying someone|
|Attack||a decisive manner of beginning a musical tone or phrase|
|Attrition||the act of rubbing together|
wearing something down by friction
|Backlash||an adverse reaction to some political or social occurrence|
"there was a backlash of intolerance"
|Bang||a conspicuous success|
"that song was his first hit and marked the beginning of his career"
"that new Broadway show is a real smasher"
"the party went with a bang"
|Beating||the act of inflicting corporal punishment with repeated blows|
View all cognitive synonyms for Concussion
|Concussion||any violent blow|
View English words with the unique letters used in concussion. Words With The Letters Cinosu
|Concuss||injure the brain|
sustain a concussion
Concussion Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters