- Types Of Speech
- You can use condensation as a noun in a sentence.
- About Condensation
- A 4 syllables noun and 12 letters with the letters a, c, d, e, i, n, o, s, and t, 7 consonants, 5 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters ns. Condensation starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, co, con, cond, conde, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ation, ..
- The act of increasing the density of something
- School Grade
- Condensation is set as a grade eight word that starts with c, ends with n, 4 syllables, 5 vowels and 12 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Condensation in Pig Latin is said as "ondensationcay or ondensationcway".
- c | o | n | d | e | n | s | a | t | i | o | n
- co | on | nd | de | en | ns | sa | at | ti | io | on
- con | ond | nde | den | ens | nsa | sat | ati | tio | ion
- cond | onde | nden | dens | ensa | nsat | sati | atio | tion
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the act of increasing the density of something
- (psychoanalysis) an unconscious process whereby two ideas or images combine into a single symbol;
especially in dreams
- a shortened version of a written work
- the process or result of becoming smaller or pressed together;
"the contraction of a gas on cooling"
- atmospheric moisture that has condensed because of cold
- the process of changing from a gaseous to a liquid or solid state
|Abbreviation||shortening something by omitting parts of it|
|Abridgement||a shortened version of a written work|
|Abridgment||a shortened version of a written work|
|Abstract||a concept or idea not associated with any specific instance|
"he loved her only in the abstract--not in person"
|Abstraction||a general concept formed by extracting common features from specific examples|
|Accelerando||a gradually increasing tempo of music|
"my ear will not accept such violent accelerandos"
|Acceleration||the act of accelerating|
increasing the speed
|Accretion||(law) an increase in a beneficiary''s share in an estate (as when a co-beneficiary dies or fails to meet some condition or rejects the inheritance)|
View all cognitive synonyms for Condensation
|Condensation||the act of increasing the density of something|
View English words with the unique letters used in condensation. Words With The Letters Acdeinost
|Condense||make more concise|
"condense the contents of a book into a summary"
Condensation Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With N