- Types Of Speech
- You can use conditioning as a noun in a sentence.
- About Conditioning
- A 4 syllables noun and 12 letters with the letters c, d, g, i, n, o, and t, 7 consonants, 5 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters ti. Conditioning starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, co, con, cond, condi, and the ending characters are g, ng, ing, ning, oning, ..
- A learning process in which an organism''s behavior becomes dependent on the occurrence of a stimulus in its environment
- Pig Latin
- Conditioning in Pig Latin is said as "onditioningcay or onditioningcway".
- c | o | n | d | i | t | i | o | n | i | n | g
- co | on | nd | di | it | ti | io | on | ni | in | ng
- con | ond | ndi | dit | iti | tio | ion | oni | nin | ing
- cond | ondi | ndit | diti | itio | tion | ioni | onin | ning
- Word Gram
|Absorption And Regurgitation|
|Acclimation||adaptation to a new climate (a new temperature or altitude or environment)|
|Acclimatisation||adaptation to a new climate (a new temperature or altitude or environment)|
|Acclimatization||adaptation to a new climate (a new temperature or altitude or environment)|
|Accommodation||(physiology) the automatic adjustment in focal length of the lens of the eye|
|Adaptation||(physiology) the responsive adjustment of a sense organ (as the eye) to varying conditions (as of light)|
|Addictive||causing or characterized by addiction|
View all cognitive synonyms for Conditioning
|Conditioning||a learning process in which an organism''s behavior becomes dependent on the occurrence of a stimulus in its environment|
View English words with the unique letters used in conditioning. Words With The Letters Cdginot
|Condition||the procedure that is varied in order to estimate a variable''s effect by comparison with a control condition|
|Acquisition||the act of contracting or assuming or acquiring possession of something|
"the acquisition of wealth"
"the acquisition of one company by another"
|Learning||the cognitive process of acquiring skill or knowledge|
"the child''s acquisition of language"
|Extinction||the act of extinguishing;|
causing to stop burning;
"the extinction of the lights"
Conditioning Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With G