- Types Of Speech
- You can use confidence as a noun in a sentence.
- About Confidence
- A 3 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters c, d, e, f, i, n, and o, 6 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters id. Confidence starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters c, co, con, conf, confi, and the ending characters are e, ce, nce, ence, dence, ..
- Freedom from doubt; belief in yourself and your abilities; "his assurance in his superiority did not make him popular"; "after that failure he lost his confidence"; "she spoke with authority"
- Middle French
- School Grade
- Confidence is set as a sat word that starts with c, ends with e, 3 syllables, 4 vowels and 10 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Confidence in Pig Latin is said as "onfidencecay or onfidencecway".
- c | o | n | f | i | d | e | n | c | e
- co | on | nf | fi | id | de | en | nc | ce
- con | onf | nfi | fid | ide | den | enc | nce
- conf | onfi | nfid | fide | iden | denc | ence
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- freedom from doubt;
belief in yourself and your abilities;
"his assurance in his superiority did not make him popular";
"after that failure he lost his confidence";
"she spoke with authority"
- a secret that is confided or entrusted to another;
"everyone trusted him with their confidences";
"the priest could not reveal her confidences"
- a feeling of trust (in someone or something);
"I have confidence in our team";
"confidence is always borrowed, never owned"
- a trustful relationship;
"he took me into his confidence";
"he betrayed their trust"
- a state of confident hopefulness that events will be favorable;
"public confidence in the economy"
|Absoluteness||the quality of being absolute|
"the absoluteness of the Pope''s decree could not be challenged"
|Abuse||cruel or inhumane treatment|
|Acceptance||the act of taking something that is offered|
"her acceptance of the gift encouraged him"
"he anticipated their acceptance of his offer"
|Acceptation||the act of accepting with approval|
"its adoption by society"
"the proposal found wide acceptance"
|Accuracy||the quality of nearness to the truth or the true value|
"he was beginning to doubt the accuracy of his compass"
"the lawyer questioned the truth of my account"
|Acquiescence||agreement with a statement or proposal to do something|
"he gave his assent eagerly"
"a murmur of acquiescence from the assembly"
View all cognitive synonyms for Confidence
|Confidence||freedom from doubt|
belief in yourself and your abilities
"his assurance in his superiority did not make him popular"
"after that failure he lost his confidence"
"she spoke with authority"
View English words with the unique letters used in confidence. Words With The Letters Cdefino
|Certainty||something that is certain|
"his victory is a certainty"
Confidence Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters