- Types Of Speech
- You can use confidentiality as a noun in a sentence.
- About Confidentiality
- A 6 syllables noun and 15 letters with the letters a, c, d, e, f, i, l, n, o, t, and y, 9 consonants, 6 vowels and 6 syllables with the middle letter n. Confidentiality starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, co, con, conf, confi, and the ending characters are y, ty, ity, lity, ality, ..
- Discretion in keeping secret information
- Pig Latin
- Confidentiality in Pig Latin is said as "onfidentialitycay or onfidentialitycway".
- c | o | n | f | i | d | e | n | t | i | a | l | i | t | y
- co | on | nf | fi | id | de | en | nt | ti | ia | al | li | it | ty
- con | onf | nfi | fid | ide | den | ent | nti | tia | ial | ali | lit | ity
- conf | onfi | nfid | fide | iden | dent | enti | ntia | tial | iali | alit | lity
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- discretion in keeping secret information
- the state of being secret;
"you must respect the confidentiality of your client's communications"
|Confidentiality||discretion in keeping secret information|
View English words with the unique letters used in confidentiality. Words With The Letters Acdefilnoty
Confidentiality Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With Y