- Types Of Speech
- You can use congratulation as a noun in a sentence.
- About Congratulation
- A 5 syllables noun and 14 letters with the letters a, c, g, i, l, n, o, r, t, and u, 8 consonants, 6 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters tu. Congratulation starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, co, con, cong, congr, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ation, ..
- The act of acknowledging that someone has an occasion for celebration
- Middle French
- Compound Words
- A compound word, congratulation has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are con, and gratulation.
- Pig Latin
- Congratulation in Pig Latin is said as "ongratulationcay or ongratulationcway".
- c | o | n | g | r | a | t | u | l | a | t | i | o | n
- co | on | ng | gr | ra | at | tu | ul | la | at | ti | io | on
- con | ong | ngr | gra | rat | atu | tul | ula | lat | ati | tio | ion
- cong | ongr | ngra | grat | ratu | atul | tula | ulat | lati | atio | tion
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the act of acknowledging that someone has an occasion for celebration
- (usually plural) an expression of pleasure at the success or good fortune of another;
"I sent them my sincere congratulations on their marriage"
|Accolade||a tangible symbol signifying approval or distinction|
"an award for bravery"
exaggerated and hypocritical praise
|Apotheosis||the elevation of a person (as to the status of a god)|
|Award||a grant made by a law court|
"he criticized the awarding of compensation by the court"
|Congratulations||an expression of approval and commendation|
"he always appreciated praise for his work"
"pay court to the emperor"
|Deification||the elevation of a person (as to the status of a god)|
|Encomium||a formal expression of praise|
View all cognitive synonyms for Congratulation
|Congratulation||the act of acknowledging that someone has an occasion for celebration|
View English words with the unique letters used in congratulation. Words With The Letters Acgilnortu
|Congratulate||say something to someone that expresses praise|
"He complimented her on her last physics paper"
|Preen||dress or groom with elaborate care|
"She likes to dress when going to the opera"
Congratulation Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With N