- Types Of Speech
- You can use congruent as a article in a sentence.
- About Congruent
- A 2 syllables article and 9 letters with the letters c, e, g, n, o, r, t, and u, 6 consonants, 3 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter r. Congruent starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, co, con, cong, congr, and the ending characters are t, nt, ent, uent, ruent, ..
- Coinciding when superimposed
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Congruent is set as a sat word that starts with c, ends with t, 2 syllables, 3 vowels and 9 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Congruent in Pig Latin is said as "ongruentcay or ongruentcway".
- c | o | n | g | r | u | e | n | t
- co | on | ng | gr | ru | ue | en | nt
- con | ong | ngr | gru | rue | uen | ent
- cong | ongr | ngru | grue | ruen | uent
- Word Gram
- Article Examples
- coinciding when superimposed
- corresponding in character or kind
|Accordant||being in agreement or harmony|
often followed by `with''
"a place perfectly accordant with man''s nature"-Thomas Hardy
|Affirmative||a reply of affirmation|
"he answered in the affirmative"
|Agreeable||to your own liking or feelings or nature|
"Is the plan agreeable to you?"
"he''s an agreeable fellow"
"My idea of an agreeable person...is a person who agrees with me"- Disraeli
"an agreeable manner"
|Answerable||morally or legally responsible to a higher authority|
"parents are answerable for their child''s acts"
|Coequal||having the same standing before the law|
|Coexistent||existing at the same time|
|Coexisting||existing at the same time|
View all cognitive synonyms for Congruent
|Congruent||coinciding when superimposed|
View English words with the unique letters used in congruent. Words With The Letters Cegnortu
|Coincident||matching point for point;|
|Coinciding||matching point for point;|
|Identical||(of twins) derived from a single egg or ovum;|
"identical twins are monovular"
|Superposable||coinciding exactly when superimposed;|
Congruent Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With T
- Spelled With / Contains Letters