- Types Of Speech
- You can use conjunctivitis as a noun in a sentence.
- About Conjunctivitis
- A 5 syllables noun and 14 letters with the letters c, i, j, n, o, s, t, u, and v, 9 consonants, 5 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters ct. Conjunctivitis starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, co, con, conj, conju, and the ending characters are s, is, tis, itis, vitis, ..
- Inflammation of the conjunctiva of the eye
- Pig Latin
- Conjunctivitis in Pig Latin is said as "onjunctivitiscay or onjunctivitiscway".
- c | o | n | j | u | n | c | t | i | v | i | t | i | s
- co | on | nj | ju | un | nc | ct | ti | iv | vi | it | ti | is
- con | onj | nju | jun | unc | nct | cti | tiv | ivi | vit | iti | tis
- conj | onju | njun | junc | unct | ncti | ctiv | tivi | ivit | viti | itis
- Word Gram
|Conjunctivitis||inflammation of the conjunctiva of the eye|
View English words with the unique letters used in conjunctivitis. Words With The Letters Cijnostuv
|Inflammation||the act of setting on fire or catching fire|
|Redness||the quality or state of the chromatic color resembling the hue of blood|
|Rubor||a response of body tissues to injury or irritation|
characterized by pain and swelling and redness and heat
Conjunctivitis Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With S