- Types Of Speech
- You can use connoisseurship as a noun in a sentence.
- About Connoisseurship
- A 4 syllables noun and 15 letters with the letters c, e, h, i, n, o, p, r, s, and u, 9 consonants, 6 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter s. Connoisseurship starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, co, con, conn, conno, and the ending characters are p, ip, hip, ship, rship, . Connoisseurship is also a double consonant (nn), and double consonant (ss) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Love of or taste for fine objects of art
- Compound Words
- A compound word, connoisseurship has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are connoisseur, and ship.
- Pig Latin
- Connoisseurship in Pig Latin is said as "onnoisseurshipcay or onnoisseurshipcway".
- c | o | n | n | o | i | s | s | e | u | r | s | h | i | p
- co | on | nn | no | oi | is | ss | se | eu | ur | rs | sh | hi | ip
- con | onn | nno | noi | ois | iss | sse | seu | eur | urs | rsh | shi | hip
- conn | onno | nnoi | nois | oiss | isse | sseu | seur | eurs | ursh | rshi | ship
- Word Gram
|Connoisseurship||love of or taste for fine objects of art|
View English words with the unique letters used in connoisseurship. Words With The Letters Cehinoprsu
|Appreciation||an increase in price or value|
"an appreciation of 30% in the value of real estate"
|Discernment||the trait of judging wisely and objectively|
"a man of discernment"
|Perceptiveness||the quality of insight and sympathetic understanding|
|Taste||a kind of sensing|
distinguishing substances by means of the taste buds
"a wine tasting"
Connoisseurship Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With P