- Types Of Speech
- You can use conspiratorial as a article in a sentence.
- About Conspiratorial
- A 6 syllables article and 14 letters with the letters a, c, i, l, n, o, p, r, s, and t, 8 consonants, 6 vowels and 6 syllables with the middle letters ra. Conspiratorial starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, co, con, cons, consp, and the ending characters are l, al, ial, rial, orial, ..
- Relating to or characteristic of conspiracy or conspirators; "a conspiratorial whisper"; "the discovery of possible conspirative codes"
- Pig Latin
- Conspiratorial in Pig Latin is said as "onspiratorialcay or onspiratorialcway".
- c | o | n | s | p | i | r | a | t | o | r | i | a | l
- co | on | ns | sp | pi | ir | ra | at | to | or | ri | ia | al
- con | ons | nsp | spi | pir | ira | rat | ato | tor | ori | ria | ial
- cons | onsp | nspi | spir | pira | irat | rato | ator | tori | oria | rial
- Word Gram
|Conspiratorial||relating to or characteristic of conspiracy or conspirators|
"a conspiratorial whisper"
"the discovery of possible conspirative codes"
View English words with the unique letters used in conspiratorial. Words With The Letters Acilnoprst
Conspiratorial Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With L