- Types Of Speech
- You can use consubstantial as a article in a sentence.
- About Consubstantial
- A 4 syllables article and 14 letters with the letters a, b, c, i, l, n, o, s, t, and u, 9 consonants, 5 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters st. Consubstantial starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, co, con, cons, consu, and the ending characters are l, al, ial, tial, ntial, ..
- Regarded as the same in substance or essence (as of the three persons of the Trinity)
- Compound Words
- A compound word, consubstantial has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are con, and substantial.
- Pig Latin
- Consubstantial in Pig Latin is said as "onsubstantialcay or onsubstantialcway".
- c | o | n | s | u | b | s | t | a | n | t | i | a | l
- co | on | ns | su | ub | bs | st | ta | an | nt | ti | ia | al
- con | ons | nsu | sub | ubs | bst | sta | tan | ant | nti | tia | ial
- cons | onsu | nsub | subs | ubst | bsta | stan | tant | anti | ntia | tial
- Word Gram
|Consubstantial||regarded as the same in substance or essence (as of the three persons of the Trinity)|
View English words with the unique letters used in consubstantial. Words With The Letters Abcilnostu
|Consubstantiation||the doctrine of the High Anglican Church that after the consecration of the Eucharist the substance of the body and blood of Christ coexists with the substance of the consecrated bread and wine|
Consubstantial Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With L