- Types Of Speech
- You can use consuetudinary as a noun in a sentence.
- About Consuetudinary
- A 6 syllables noun and 14 letters with the letters a, c, d, e, i, n, o, r, s, t, u, and y, 8 consonants, 6 vowels and 6 syllables with the middle letters tu. Consuetudinary starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, co, con, cons, consu, and the ending characters are y, ry, ary, nary, inary, ..
- A manual describing the customs of a particular group (especially the ceremonial practices of a monastic order)
- Pig Latin
- Consuetudinary in Pig Latin is said as "onsuetudinarycay or onsuetudinarycway".
- c | o | n | s | u | e | t | u | d | i | n | a | r | y
- co | on | ns | su | ue | et | tu | ud | di | in | na | ar | ry
- con | ons | nsu | sue | uet | etu | tud | udi | din | ina | nar | ary
- cons | onsu | nsue | suet | uetu | etud | tudi | udin | dina | inar | nary
- Word Gram
|Consuetudinary||a manual describing the customs of a particular group (especially the ceremonial practices of a monastic order)|
View English words with the unique letters used in consuetudinary. Words With The Letters Acdeinorstuy
|Manual||(military) a prescribed drill in handling a rifle|
Consuetudinary Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With Y