- Types Of Speech
- You can use consumerism as a noun in a sentence.
- About Consumerism
- A 5 syllables noun and 11 letters with the letters c, e, i, m, n, o, r, s, and u, 7 consonants, 4 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letter m. Consumerism starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, co, con, cons, consu, and the ending characters are m, sm, ism, rism, erism, ..
- A movement advocating greater protection of the interests of consumers
- Compound Words
- A compound word, consumerism has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are consumer, and ism.
- Pig Latin
- Consumerism in Pig Latin is said as "onsumerismcay or onsumerismcway".
- c | o | n | s | u | m | e | r | i | s | m
- co | on | ns | su | um | me | er | ri | is | sm
- con | ons | nsu | sum | ume | mer | eri | ris | ism
- cons | onsu | nsum | sume | umer | meri | eris | rism
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a movement advocating greater protection of the interests of consumers
- the theory that an increasing consumption of goods is economically beneficial
|Bargain||an agreement between parties (usually arrived at after discussion) fixing obligations of each|
"he made a bargain with the devil"
"he rose to prominence through a series of shady deals"
|Buy||an advantageous purchase|
"she got a bargain at the auction"
"the stock was a real buy at that price"
|Buyback||the act of purchasing back something previously sold|
|Buying||the act of buying|
"buying and selling fill their days"
"shrewd purchasing requires considerable knowledge"
View all cognitive synonyms for Consumerism
|Consumerism||a movement advocating greater protection of the interests of consumers|
View English words with the unique letters used in consumerism. Words With The Letters Ceimnorsu
|Campaign||an overland journey by hunters (especially in Africa)|
|Cause||any entity that causes events to happen|
|Crusade||a series of actions advancing a principle or tending toward a particular end|
"he supported populist campaigns"
"they worked in the cause of world peace"
"the team was ready for a drive toward the pennant"
"the movement to end slavery"
|Drive||the act of applying force to propel something|
"after reaching the desired velocity the drive is cut off"
|Effort||a notable achievement|
"he performed a great deed"
"the book was her finest effort"
|Movement||the act of changing location from one place to another|
"police controlled the motion of the crowd"
"the movement of people from the farms to the cities"
"his move put him directly in my path"
Consumerism Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With M