- Types Of Speech
- You can use contraindication as a noun in a sentence.
- About Contraindication
- A 5 syllables noun and 16 letters with the letters a, c, d, i, n, o, r, and t, 9 consonants, 7 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters nd. Contraindication starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, co, con, cont, contr, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ation, ..
- (medicine) a reason that makes it inadvisable to prescribe a particular drug or employ a particular procedure or treatment
- Compound Words
- A compound word, contraindication has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are contra, and indication.
- Pig Latin
- Contraindication in Pig Latin is said as "ontraindicationcay or ontraindicationcway".
- c | o | n | t | r | a | i | n | d | i | c | a | t | i | o | n
- co | on | nt | tr | ra | ai | in | nd | di | ic | ca | at | ti | io | on
- con | ont | ntr | tra | rai | ain | ind | ndi | dic | ica | cat | ati | tio | ion
- cont | ontr | ntra | trai | rain | aind | indi | ndic | dica | icat | cati | atio | tion
- Word Gram
|Antagonism||(biochemistry) interference in or inhibition of the physiological action of a chemical substance by another having a similar structure|
|Antipathy||the object of a feeling of intense aversion|
something to be avoided
"cats were his greatest antipathy"
|Antithesis||the juxtaposition of contrasting words or ideas to give a feeling of balance|
|Battle||an energetic attempt to achieve something|
"getting through the crowd was a real struggle"
"he fought a battle for recognition"
|Belligerency||acts of overt warfare|
"the outbreak of hostilities"
|Clashing||sharply and harshly discordant|
"clashing interests of loggers and conservationists"
|Collision||a conflict of opposed ideas or attitudes or goals|
"a collision of interests"
|Conflict||a hostile meeting of opposing military forces in the course of a war|
"Grant won a decisive victory in the battle of Chickamauga"
"he lost his romantic ideas about war when he got into a real engagement"
|Confrontation||a focussed comparison|
bringing together for a careful comparison
|Contradiction||the speech act of contradicting someone|
"he spoke as if he thought his claims were immune to contradiction"
View all cognitive synonyms for Contraindication
|Indication||a datum about some physical state that is presented to a user by a meter or similar instrument|
"he could not believe the meter reading"
"the barometer gave clear indications of an approaching storm"
|Contraindication||(medicine) a reason that makes it inadvisable to prescribe a particular drug or employ a particular procedure or treatment|
View English words with the unique letters used in contraindication. Words With The Letters Acdinort
|Contraindicate||make a treatment inadvisable|
|Reason||the capacity for rational thought or inference or discrimination|
"we are told that man is endowed with reason and capable of distinguishing good from evil"
Contraindication Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With N