- Types Of Speech
- You can use controversially as a adverb in a sentence.
- About Controversially
- A 6 syllables adverb and 15 letters with the letters a, c, e, i, l, n, o, r, s, t, v, and y, 10 consonants, 5 vowels and 6 syllables with the middle letter e. Controversially starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, co, con, cont, contr, and the ending characters are y, ly, lly, ally, ially, . Controversially is also a double consonant (ll) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Involving controversy; "criticism too polemically stated"
- Pig Latin
- Controversially in Pig Latin is said as "ontroversiallycay or ontroversiallycway".
- c | o | n | t | r | o | v | e | r | s | i | a | l | l | y
- co | on | nt | tr | ro | ov | ve | er | rs | si | ia | al | ll | ly
- con | ont | ntr | tro | rov | ove | ver | ers | rsi | sia | ial | all | lly
- cont | ontr | ntro | trov | rove | over | vers | ersi | rsia | sial | iall | ally
- Word Gram
|Uncontroversially||not involving any controversy|
"criticism too polemically stated"
View English words with the unique letters used in controversially. Words With The Letters Aceilnorstvy
|Controversial||marked by or capable of arousing controversy;|
"the issue of the death penalty is highly controversial";
"Rushdie''s controversial book";
"a controversial decision on affirmative action"
|Polemic||a controversy (especially over a belief or dogma)|
|Polemical||of or involving dispute or controversy|
Controversially Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With Y