- Types Of Speech
- You can use copacetic as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Copacetic
- A 4 syllables adjective satellite and 9 letters with the letters a, c, e, i, o, p, and t, 5 consonants, 4 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter c. Copacetic starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, co, cop, copa, copac, and the ending characters are c, ic, tic, etic, cetic, ..
- Completely satisfactory; "his smile said that everything was copacetic"; "You had to be a good judge of what a man was like, and the English was copacetic"- John O''Hara
- Cajun French
- Compound Words
- A compound word, copacetic has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are cop, and acetic.
- Pig Latin
- Copacetic in Pig Latin is said as "opaceticcay or opaceticcway".
- c | o | p | a | c | e | t | i | c
- co | op | pa | ac | ce | et | ti | ic
- cop | opa | pac | ace | cet | eti | tic
- copa | opac | pace | acet | ceti | etic
- Word Gram
"his smile said that everything was copacetic"
"You had to be a good judge of what a man was like, and the English was copacetic"- John O''Hara
View English words with the unique letters used in copacetic. Words With The Letters Aceiopt
"the step makes a satisfactory seat"
Copacetic Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With C
- Spelled With / Contains Letters