- Types Of Speech
- You can use costochondritis as a noun in a sentence.
- About Costochondritis
- A 5 syllables noun and 15 letters with the letters c, d, h, i, n, o, r, s, and t, 10 consonants, 5 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letter o. Costochondritis starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, co, cos, cost, costo, and the ending characters are s, is, tis, itis, ritis, ..
- Inflammation at the junction of a rib and its cartilage
- Pig Latin
- Costochondritis in Pig Latin is said as "ostochondritiscay or ostochondritiscway".
- c | o | s | t | o | c | h | o | n | d | r | i | t | i | s
- co | os | st | to | oc | ch | ho | on | nd | dr | ri | it | ti | is
- cos | ost | sto | toc | och | cho | hon | ond | ndr | dri | rit | iti | tis
- cost | osto | stoc | toch | ocho | chon | hond | ondr | ndri | drit | riti | itis
- Word Gram
|Costochondritis||inflammation at the junction of a rib and its cartilage|
View English words with the unique letters used in costochondritis. Words With The Letters Cdhinorst
|Inflammation||the act of setting on fire or catching fire|
|Redness||the quality or state of the chromatic color resembling the hue of blood|
|Rubor||a response of body tissues to injury or irritation|
characterized by pain and swelling and redness and heat
Costochondritis Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With S