- Types Of Speech
- You can use counterbalanced as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Counterbalanced
- A 4 syllables adjective satellite and 15 letters with the letters a, b, c, d, e, l, n, o, r, t, and u, 9 consonants, 6 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter b. Counterbalanced starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, co, cou, coun, count, and the ending characters are d, ed, ced, nced, anced, ..
- Brought into equipoise by means of a weight or force that offsets another
- Compound Words
- A compound word, counterbalanced has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are counter, and balanced.
- Pig Latin
- Counterbalanced in Pig Latin is said as "ounterbalancedcay or ounterbalancedcway".
- c | o | u | n | t | e | r | b | a | l | a | n | c | e | d
- co | ou | un | nt | te | er | rb | ba | al | la | an | nc | ce | ed
- cou | oun | unt | nte | ter | erb | rba | bal | ala | lan | anc | nce | ced
- coun | ount | unte | nter | terb | erba | rbal | bala | alan | lanc | ance | nced
- Word Gram
|Counterbalanced||brought into equipoise by means of a weight or force that offsets another|
View English words with the unique letters used in counterbalanced. Words With The Letters Abcdelnortu
|Balanced||total debits and credits are equal;|
"the books looked balanced"
Counterbalanced Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With D