- Types Of Speech
- You can use counterculture as a noun in a sentence.
- About Counterculture
- A 4 syllables noun and 14 letters with the letters c, e, l, n, o, r, t, and u, 8 consonants, 6 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters rc. Counterculture starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters c, co, cou, coun, count, and the ending characters are e, re, ure, ture, lture, ..
- A culture with lifestyles and values opposed to those of the established culture
- Compound Words
- A compound word, counterculture has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are counter, and culture.
- Pig Latin
- Counterculture in Pig Latin is said as "ounterculturecay or ounterculturecway".
- c | o | u | n | t | e | r | c | u | l | t | u | r | e
- co | ou | un | nt | te | er | rc | cu | ul | lt | tu | ur | re
- cou | oun | unt | nte | ter | erc | rcu | cul | ult | ltu | tur | ure
- coun | ount | unte | nter | terc | ercu | rcul | cult | ultu | ltur | ture
- Word Gram
|Counterculture||a culture with lifestyles and values opposed to those of the established culture|
View English words with the unique letters used in counterculture. Words With The Letters Celnortu
|Culture||the raising of plants or animals|
"the culture of oysters"
Counterculture Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With E