- Types Of Speech
- You can use countervailing as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Countervailing
- A 4 syllables adjective satellite and 14 letters with the letters a, c, e, g, i, l, n, o, r, t, u, and v, 8 consonants, 6 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters rv. Countervailing starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, co, cou, coun, count, and the ending characters are g, ng, ing, ling, iling, ..
- Acting against with equal force or influence
- Pig Latin
- Countervailing in Pig Latin is said as "ountervailingcay or ountervailingcway".
- c | o | u | n | t | e | r | v | a | i | l | i | n | g
- co | ou | un | nt | te | er | rv | va | ai | il | li | in | ng
- cou | oun | unt | nte | ter | erv | rva | vai | ail | ili | lin | ing
- coun | ount | unte | nter | terv | erva | rvai | vail | aili | ilin | ling
- Word Gram
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- acting against with equal force or influence
- compensating for
|Countervailing||acting against with equal force or influence|
View English words with the unique letters used in countervailing. Words With The Letters Acegilnortuv
|Antagonistic||opposing or neutralizing or mitigating an effect by contrary action|
|Counteractive||opposing or neutralizing or mitigating an effect by contrary action|
Countervailing Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With G