- Types Of Speech
- You can use county as a noun in a sentence.
- About County
- A 2 syllables noun and 6 letters with the letters c, n, o, t, u, and y, 4 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters un. County starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, co, cou, coun, count, and the ending characters are y, ty, nty, unty, ounty, ..
- A region created by territorial division for the purpose of local government; "the county has a population of 12,345 people"
- Anglo Norman
- School Grade
- County is set as a grade seven word that starts with c, ends with y, 2 syllables, 2 vowels and 6 letters.
- Is county a scrabble word? A 11 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- County in Pig Latin is said as "ountycay or ountycway".
- c | o | u | n | t | y
- co | ou | un | nt | ty
- cou | oun | unt | nty
- coun | ount | unty
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a region created by territorial division for the purpose of local government;
"the county has a population of 12,345 people"
- the largest administrative district within a state;
"the county plans to build a new road"
|Ally||a friendly nation|
|Archbishopric||the territorial jurisdiction of an archbishop|
|Archdiocese||the diocese of an archbishop|
|Archduchy||the domain controlled by an archduke or archduchess|
|Area||a part of a structure having some specific characteristic or function|
"the spacious cooking area provided plenty of room for servants"
|Bailiwick||a branch of knowledge|
"in what discipline is his doctorate?"
"teachers should be well trained in their subject"
"anthropology is the study of human beings"
|Bishopric||the territorial jurisdiction of a bishop|
View all cognitive synonyms for County
|Part||the actions and activities assigned to or required or expected of a person or group|
"the function of a teacher"
"the government must do its part"
"play its role"
|Region||a part of an animal that has a special function or is supplied by a given artery or nerve|
"in the abdominal region"
|Avon||a county in southwestern England|
|Berkshire||a county in southern England|
|Cornwall||a hilly county in southwestern England|
|Devon||red dual-purpose cattle of English origin|
|Devonshire||a county in southwestern England|
|Gloucestershire||a county in southwestern England in the lower Severn valley|
|Hampshire||British breed of hornless dark-faced mutton sheep|
|Hertfordshire||a county in southern England|
|Isle Of Wight|
View All Hyponyms For County
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
County Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters