- Types Of Speech
- You can use coville as a noun in a sentence.
- About Coville
- A 3 syllables noun and 7 letters with the letters c, e, i, l, o, and v, 4 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter i. Coville starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters c, co, cov, covi, covil, and the ending characters are e, le, lle, ille, ville, . Coville is also a double consonant (ll) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Desert shrub of southwestern United States and New Mexico having persistent resinous aromatic foliage and small yellow flowers
- Is coville a scrabble word? A 12 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Coville in Pig Latin is said as "ovillecay or ovillecway".
- c | o | v | i | l | l | e
- co | ov | vi | il | ll | le
- cov | ovi | vil | ill | lle
- covi | ovil | vill | ille
- Word Gram
|Coville||desert shrub of southwestern United States and New Mexico having persistent resinous aromatic foliage and small yellow flowers|
View English words with the unique letters used in coville. Words With The Letters Ceilov
|Bush||hair growing in the pubic area|
|Shrub||a low woody perennial plant usually having several major branches|
|Larrea||xerophytic evergreen shrubs;|
South America to southwestern United States
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Violaceae (9 letters)||14 +2||17 +1||violaceae|
|Coville (7 letters)||12||16||ovicell|
|Clove Oil (9 letters)|
|Vocalize (8 letters)||22 +10||25 +9||vocalize|
|Low Voice (9 letters)|
|Live Coal (9 letters)|
|Ovicell (7 letters)||12||16||ovicell|
Coville Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters