- Types Of Speech
- You can use cranberry as a noun in a sentence.
- About Cranberry
- A 3 syllables noun and 9 letters with the letters a, b, c, e, n, r, and y, 7 consonants, 2 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter b. Cranberry starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, cr, cra, cran, cranb, and the ending characters are y, ry, rry, erry, berry, . Cranberry is also a double consonant (rr) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Very tart red berry used for sauce or juice
- Dutch Low Saxon
- Compound Words
- A compound word, cranberry has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are cran, and berry.
- Pig Latin
- Cranberry in Pig Latin is said as "anberrycray or anberrycrway".
- c | r | a | n | b | e | r | r | y
- cr | ra | an | nb | be | er | rr | ry
- cra | ran | anb | nbe | ber | err | rry
- cran | ranb | anbe | nber | berr | erry
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- very tart red berry used for sauce or juice
- any of numerous shrubs of genus Vaccinium bearing cranberries
|Cranberry||very tart red berry used for sauce or juice|
View English words with the unique letters used in cranberry. Words With The Letters Abcenry
|Berry||any of numerous small and pulpy edible fruits|
used as desserts or in making jams and jellies and preserves
Cranberry Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters