- Types Of Speech
- You can use crazy as a noun or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Crazy
- A 2 syllables noun and 5 letters with the letters a, c, r, y, and z, 4 consonants, 1 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter a. Crazy starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, cr, cra, craz, and the ending characters are y, zy, azy, razy, ..
- Someone deranged and possibly dangerous
- Is crazy a scrabble word? A 19 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Crazy in Pig Latin is said as "azycray or azycrway".
- c | r | a | z | y
- cr | ra | az | zy
- cra | raz | azy
- craz | razy
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- someone deranged and possibly dangerous
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- intensely enthusiastic about or preoccupied with;
"crazy about cars and racing"
- possessed by inordinate excitement;
"the crowd went crazy";
"was crazy to try his new bicycle"
- bizarre or fantastic;
"had a crazy dream";
"wore a crazy hat"
- marked by foolish or unreasoning fondness;
"she was crazy about him";
"gaga over the rock group's new album";
"he was infatuated with her"
"an impractical solution";
"a crazy scheme";
"a screwball proposal without a prayer of working"
- affected with madness or insanity;
"a man who had gone mad"
|Abnormal||much greater than the normal|
|Absurd||inconsistent with reason or logic or common sense|
"the absurd predicament of seeming to argue that virtue is highly desirable but intensely unpleasant"- Walter Lippman
|Addict||someone who is physiologically dependent on a substance|
abrupt deprivation of the substance produces withdrawal symptoms
|Adoring||extravagantly or foolishly loving and indulgent|
"deceiving her preoccupied and doting husband with a young captain"
"hopelessly spoiled by a fond mother"
|Aegir||a high wave (often dangerous) caused by tidal flow (as by colliding tidal currents or in a narrow estuary)|
|Alienated||caused to be unloved|
|Amusing||arousing or provoking laughter|
"an amusing film with a steady stream of pranks and pratfalls"
"an amusing fellow"
"a comic hat"
"a comical look of surprise"
"funny stories that made everybody laugh"
"a very funny writer"
"it would have been laughab
|Angered||marked by extreme anger|
"the enraged bull attached"
"furious about the accident"
"a furious scowl"
"infuriated onlookers charged the police who were beating the boy"
"could not control the maddened crowd"
View all cognitive synonyms for Crazy
|Crazy||someone deranged and possibly dangerous|
View English words with the unique letters used in crazy. Words With The Letters Acryz
|Lunatic||a reckless impetuous irresponsible person|
|Madman||an insane person|
|Maniac||an insane person|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Crazy (5 letters)||19||19||crazy|
Crazy Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters