- Types Of Speech
- You can use creditable as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Creditable
- A 4 syllables adjective satellite and 10 letters with the letters a, b, c, d, e, i, l, r, and t, 6 consonants, 4 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters it. Creditable starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters c, cr, cre, cred, credi, and the ending characters are e, le, ble, able, table, ..
- Worthy of often limited commendation; "the student''s effort on the essay--though not outstanding--was creditable"
- Compound Words
- A compound word, creditable has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are credit, and able.
- School Grade
- Creditable is set as a sat word that starts with c, ends with e, 4 syllables, 4 vowels and 10 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Creditable in Pig Latin is said as "editablecray or editablecrway".
- c | r | e | d | i | t | a | b | l | e
- cr | re | ed | di | it | ta | ab | bl | le
- cre | red | edi | dit | ita | tab | abl | ble
- cred | redi | edit | dita | itab | tabl | able
- Word Gram
|Acceptable||worthy of acceptance or satisfactory|
"acceptable levels of radiation"
"performances varied from acceptable to excellent"
|Admirable||deserving of the highest esteem or admiration|
"an estimable young professor"
"trains ran with admirable precision"
"his taste was impeccable, his health admirable"
|Admonitory||expressing reproof or reproach especially as a corrective|
|Applaudable||worthy of high praise|
"applaudable efforts to save the environment"
"a commendable sense of purpose"
"laudable motives of improving housing conditions"
"a significant and praiseworthy increase in computer intelligence"
|August||the month following July and preceding September|
|Beyond All Praise|
|Blameless||free of guilt|
not subject to blame
"has lived a blameless life"
"of irreproachable character"
"an unimpeachable reputation"
|Carnival||a festival marked by merrymaking and processions|
|Cautionary||serving to warn|
"shook a monitory finger at him"
"an exemplary jail sentence"
|Christian||a religious person who believes Jesus is the Christ and who is a member of a Christian denomination|
View all cognitive synonyms for Creditable
|Creditable||worthy of often limited commendation|
"the student''s effort on the essay--though not outstanding--was creditable"
View English words with the unique letters used in creditable. Words With The Letters Abcdeilrt
|Worthy||word is often used humorously|
Creditable Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters