- Types Of Speech
- You can use crocheting as a noun in a sentence.
- About Crocheting
- A 3 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters c, e, g, h, i, n, o, r, and t, 7 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters he. Crocheting starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, cr, cro, croc, croch, and the ending characters are g, ng, ing, ting, eting, ..
- Creating a garment of needlework
- Pig Latin
- Crocheting in Pig Latin is said as "ochetingcray or ochetingcrway".
- c | r | o | c | h | e | t | i | n | g
- cr | ro | oc | ch | he | et | ti | in | ng
- cro | roc | och | che | het | eti | tin | ing
- croc | roch | oche | chet | heti | etin | ting
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- creating a garment of needlework
- needlework done by interlocking looped stitches with a hooked needle
|Crocheting||creating a garment of needlework|
View English words with the unique letters used in crocheting. Words With The Letters Ceghinort
|Crochet||needlework done by interlocking looped stitches with a hooked needle|
|Handicraft||a craft that requires skillful hands|
Crocheting Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With G
- Spelled With / Contains Letters