- Types Of Speech
- You can use crocodile as a noun in a sentence.
- About Crocodile
- A 3 syllables noun and 9 letters with the letters c, d, e, i, l, o, and r, 5 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter o. Crocodile starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters c, cr, cro, croc, croco, and the ending characters are e, le, ile, dile, odile, ..
- Large voracious aquatic reptile having a long snout with massive jaws and sharp teeth and a body covered with bony plates; of sluggish tropical waters
- Old French
- School Grade
- Crocodile is set as a grade six word that starts with c, ends with e, 3 syllables, 4 vowels and 9 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Crocodile in Pig Latin is said as "ocodilecray or ocodilecrway".
- c | r | o | c | o | d | i | l | e
- cr | ro | oc | co | od | di | il | le
- cro | roc | oco | cod | odi | dil | ile
- croc | roco | ocod | codi | odil | dile
- Word Gram
|Crocodile||large voracious aquatic reptile having a long snout with massive jaws and sharp teeth and a body covered with bony plates|
of sluggish tropical waters
View English words with the unique letters used in crocodile. Words With The Letters Cdeilor
|Crocodilian||extant archosaurian reptile|
Crocodile Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters