- Types Of Speech
- You can use crutch as a noun in a sentence.
- About Crutch
- A 1 syllables noun and 6 letters with the letters c, h, r, t, and u, 5 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letters ut. Crutch starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, cr, cru, crut, crutc, and the ending characters are h, ch, tch, utch, rutch, ..
- Anything that serves as an expedient; "he uses drugs as a psychological crutch"
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Crutch is set as a grade five word that starts with c, ends with h, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 6 letters.
- Is crutch a scrabble word? A 13 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Crutch in Pig Latin is said as "utchcray or utchcrway".
- c | r | u | t | c | h
- cr | ru | ut | tc | ch
- cru | rut | utc | tch
- crut | rutc | utch
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- anything that serves as an expedient;
"he uses drugs as a psychological crutch"
- a wooden or metal staff that fits under the armpit and reaches to the ground;
used by disabled person while walking
|Advocate||a person who pleads for a cause or propounds an idea|
|Advocator||a person who pleads for a cause or propounds an idea|
|Airscrew||a propeller that rotates to push against air|
|Alpenstock||a stout staff with a metal point|
used by mountain climbers
|Arm||the part of an armchair or sofa that supports the elbow and forearm of a seated person|
|Attack Aircraft Carrier|
|Back||the position of a player on a football team who is stationed behind the line of scrimmage|
View all cognitive synonyms for Crutch
|Expedient||a means to an end|
not necessarily a principled or ethical one
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Autarchy (8 letters)||16 +3||16 +1||aachrtuy|
|Autarch (7 letters)||12||13||aachrtu|
Crutch Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With H
- Spelled With / Contains Letters