- Types Of Speech
- You can use crystal as a noun in a sentence.
- About Crystal
- A 2 syllables noun and 7 letters with the letters a, c, l, r, s, t, and y, 6 consonants, 1 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter s. Crystal starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, cr, cry, crys, cryst, and the ending characters are l, al, tal, stal, ystal, ..
- A protective cover that protects the face of a watch
- Old English
- Is crystal a scrabble word? A 12 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Crystal in Pig Latin is said as "ystalcray or ystalcrway".
- c | r | y | s | t | a | l
- cr | ry | ys | st | ta | al
- cry | rys | yst | sta | tal
- crys | ryst | ysta | stal
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a protective cover that protects the face of a watch
- glassware made of quartz
- a crystalline element used as a component in various electronic devices
- a rock formed by the solidification of a substance;
has regularly repeating internal structure;
external plane faces
- colorless glass made of almost pure silica
- a solid formed by the solidification of a chemical and having a highly regular atomic structure
|Ado||a rapid bustling commotion|
|Amphetamine||a central nervous system stimulant that increases energy and decreases appetite|
used to treat narcolepsy and some forms of depression
|Arenaceous||resembling or containing sand|
or growing in sandy areas
|Avalanche||a sudden appearance of an overwhelming number of things|
"the program brought an avalanche of mail"
|Baron||a very wealthy or powerful businessman|
"an oil baron"
|Bennie||a form of amphetamine|
|Benzedrine||a form of amphetamine|
View all cognitive synonyms for Crystal
|Crystal||a protective cover that protects the face of a watch|
View English words with the unique letters used in crystal. Words With The Letters Aclrsty
|Protection||payment extorted by gangsters on threat of violence|
"every store in the neighborhood had to pay him protection"
|Watch||be vigilant, be on the lookout, be on one''s guard, be careful;|
"Watch out for pickpockets!"
View All Names For Crystal
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Crystal (7 letters)||12||13||crystal|
Crystal Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With L
- Spelled With / Contains Letters