- Types Of Speech
- You can use cupflower as a noun in a sentence.
- About Cupflower
- A 3 syllables noun and 9 letters with the letters c, e, f, l, o, p, r, u, and w, 6 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter l. Cupflower starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, cu, cup, cupf, cupfl, and the ending characters are r, er, wer, ower, lower, ..
- Any of various plants of the genus Nierembergia having upturned bell-shaped flowers
- Compound Words
- A compound word, cupflower has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are cup, and flower.
- Pig Latin
- Cupflower in Pig Latin is said as "upflowercay or upflowercway".
- c | u | p | f | l | o | w | e | r
- cu | up | pf | fl | lo | ow | we | er
- cup | upf | pfl | flo | low | owe | wer
- cupf | upfl | pflo | flow | lowe | ower
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- any of various plants of the genus Nierembergia having upturned bell-shaped flowers
- Mexican evergreen climbing plant having large solitary funnel-shaped fragrant yellow flowers with purple-brown ridges in the throat
|Cupflower||any of various plants of the genus Nierembergia having upturned bell-shaped flowers|
View English words with the unique letters used in cupflower. Words With The Letters Ceflopruw
|Herb||aromatic potherb used in cookery for its savory qualities|
|Whitecup||prostrate woody South American herb with white tubular flowers often tinged with blue or rose|
Cupflower Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With R
- Spelled With / Contains Letters