- Types Of Speech
- You can use curiosity as a noun in a sentence.
- About Curiosity
- A 5 syllables noun and 9 letters with the letters c, i, o, r, s, t, u, and y, 5 consonants, 4 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letter o. Curiosity starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, cu, cur, curi, curio, and the ending characters are y, ty, ity, sity, osity, ..
- Something unusual -- perhaps worthy of collecting
- Anglo Norman
- Pig Latin
- Curiosity in Pig Latin is said as "uriositycay or uriositycway".
- c | u | r | i | o | s | i | t | y
- cu | ur | ri | io | os | si | it | ty
- cur | uri | rio | ios | osi | sit | ity
- curi | urio | rios | iosi | osit | sity
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- something unusual -- perhaps worthy of collecting
- a state in which you want to learn more about something
|Aberration||an optical phenomenon resulting from the failure of a lens or mirror to produce a good image|
|Abnormality||behavior that breaches the rule or etiquette or custom or morality|
|Absurdity||a ludicrous folly|
"the crowd laughed at the absurdity of the clown''s behavior"
|Addict||someone who is physiologically dependent on a substance|
abrupt deprivation of the substance produces withdrawal symptoms
|Admiration||a favorable judgment|
"a small token in admiration of your works"
|Affectation||a deliberate pretense or exaggerated display|
|Affectedness||a deliberate pretense or exaggerated display|
|Affection||a positive feeling of liking|
"he had trouble expressing the affection he felt"
"the child won everyone''s heart"
|Affectionateness||a quality proceeding from feelings of affection or love|
|Agency||how a result is obtained or an end is achieved|
"a means of control"
"an example is the best agency of instruction"
"the true way to success"
View all cognitive synonyms for Curiosity
|Curiosity||something unusual -- perhaps worthy of collecting|
View English words with the unique letters used in curiosity. Words With The Letters Ciorstuy
|Object||a tangible and visible entity|
an entity that can cast a shadow
"it was full of rackets, balls and other objects"
|Bric A Brac|
|Collectable||things considered to be worth collecting (not necessarily valuable or antique)|
|Collectible||things considered to be worth collecting (not necessarily valuable or antique)|
|Piece De Resistance|
|Showpiece||the outstanding item (the prize piece or main exhibit) in a collection|
Curiosity Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters