- Types Of Speech
- You can use cursive as a noun or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Cursive
- A 2 syllables noun and 7 letters with the letters c, e, i, r, s, u, and v, 4 consonants, 3 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter s. Cursive starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters c, cu, cur, curs, cursi, and the ending characters are e, ve, ive, sive, rsive, ..
- Rapid handwriting in which letters are set down in full and cursively connected within words without lifting the writing implement from the paper
- Middle French
- School Grade
- Cursive is set as a sat word that starts with c, ends with e, 2 syllables, 3 vowels and 7 letters.
- Is cursive a scrabble word? A 12 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Cursive in Pig Latin is said as "ursivecay or ursivecway".
- c | u | r | s | i | v | e
- cu | ur | rs | si | iv | ve
- cur | urs | rsi | siv | ive
- curs | ursi | rsiv | sive
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- rapid handwriting in which letters are set down in full and cursively connected within words without lifting the writing implement from the paper
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- having successive letter joined together;
|Absorbed||taken in through the pores of a surface|
"the absorbed water expanded the sponge"
|Autograph||a person''s own signature|
|Autographic||written in the author''s own handwriting|
|Biblical||of or pertaining to or contained in or in accordance with the Bible|
|Calligraphic||of or relating to or expressed in calligraphy|
|Calligraphical||of or relating to or expressed in calligraphy|
View all cognitive synonyms for Cursive
|Cursive||rapid handwriting in which letters are set down in full and cursively connected within words without lifting the writing implement from the paper|
View English words with the unique letters used in cursive. Words With The Letters Ceirsuv
"give me a hand with the chores"
|Handwriting||the activity of writing by hand|
"handwriting can be slow and painful for one with arthritis"
|Script||a particular orthography or writing system|
|Copperplate||an engraving consisting of a smooth plate of copper that has been etched or engraved|
|Italic||a style of handwriting with the letters slanting to the right|
|Minuscule||a small cursive script developed from uncial between the 7th and 9th centuries and used in medieval manuscripts|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Cursive (7 letters)||12||15||cursive|
|Recursive (9 letters)||14 +2||17 +2||recursive|
|Excursive (9 letters)||21 +9||24 +9||ceeirsuvx|
Cursive Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters