- Types Of Speech
- You can use cushion as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Cushion
- A 2 syllables noun and 7 letters with the letters c, h, i, n, o, s, and u, 4 consonants, 3 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter h. Cushion starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, cu, cus, cush, cushi, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, hion, shion, ..
- A soft bag filled with air or a mass of padding such as feathers or foam rubber etc.
- Old French
- Is cushion a scrabble word? A 12 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Cushion in Pig Latin is said as "ushioncay or ushioncway".
- c | u | s | h | i | o | n
- cu | us | sh | hi | io | on
- cus | ush | shi | hio | ion
- cush | ushi | shio | hion
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a soft bag filled with air or a mass of padding such as feathers or foam rubber etc.
- a mechanical damper;
absorbs energy of sudden impulses;
"the old car needed a new set of shocks"
- Verb Examples
- protect from impact;
"cushion the blow"
|Abate||become less in amount or intensity|
"The storm abated"
"The rain let up after a few hours"
|Absorb||cause to become one with|
"The sales tax is absorbed into the state income tax"
|Absorb The Shock|
|Ace||a serve that the receiver is unable to reach|
|Adept||someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field|
|Airscrew||a propeller that rotates to push against air|
View all cognitive synonyms for Cushion
|Cushion||a soft bag filled with air or a mass of padding such as feathers or foam rubber etc.|
View English words with the unique letters used in cushion. Words With The Letters Chinosu
|Cushioning||artifact consisting of soft or resilient material used to fill or give shape or protect or add comfort|
|Padding||artifact consisting of soft or resilient material used to fill or give shape or protect or add comfort|
|Gaddi||a cushion on a throne for a prince in India|
|Headrest||a rest for the head|
|Pillow||a cushion to support the head of a sleeping person|
|Pincushion||a small stiff cushion into which pins are stuck ready for use|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Cushion (7 letters)||12||14||cushion|
|Cushiony (8 letters)||16 +4||17 +3||cushiony|
Cushion Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters