- Types Of Speech
- You can use cyclosis as a noun in a sentence.
- About Cyclosis
- A 3 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters c, i, l, o, s, and y, 6 consonants, 2 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters lo. Cyclosis starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, cy, cyc, cycl, cyclo, and the ending characters are s, is, sis, osis, losis, ..
- The circulation of cytoplasm within a cell
- Pig Latin
- Cyclosis in Pig Latin is said as "yclosiscay or yclosiscway".
- c | y | c | l | o | s | i | s
- cy | yc | cl | lo | os | si | is
- cyc | ycl | clo | los | osi | sis
- cycl | yclo | clos | losi | osis
- Word Gram
|Affluent||a branch that flows into the main stream|
|Ascending||the act of changing location in an upward direction|
|Ascension||the act of changing location in an upward direction|
|Ascent||the act of changing location in an upward direction|
|Axial||situated on or along or in the direction of an axis|
|Back||the position of a player on a football team who is stationed behind the line of scrimmage|
|Backward||directed or facing toward the back or rear|
"a backward view"
View all cognitive synonyms for Cyclosis
|Cyclosis||the circulation of cytoplasm within a cell|
View English words with the unique letters used in cyclosis. Words With The Letters Cilosy
Cyclosis Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With S
- Spelled With / Contains Letters