- Types Of Speech
- You can use cyst as a noun in a sentence.
- About Cyst
- A 1 syllables noun and 4 letters with the letters c, s, t, and y, 4 consonants, 0 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letters ys. Cyst starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, cy, cys, and the ending characters are t, st, yst, ..
- A small anatomically normal sac or bladderlike structure (especially one containing fluid)
- School Grade
- Cyst is set as a kindergarten word that starts with c, ends with t, 1 syllables, 0 vowels and 4 letters.
- Is cyst a scrabble word? A 9 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Cyst in Pig Latin is said as "ystcay or ystcway".
- c | y | s | t
- cy | ys | st
- cys | yst
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a small anatomically normal sac or bladderlike structure (especially one containing fluid)
- a closed sac that develops abnormally in some body structure
|Appendage||a part that is joined to something larger|
|Ball||a pitch that is not in the strike zone|
"he threw nine straight balls before the manager yanked him"
|Balloon||large tough non-rigid bag filled with gas or heated air|
|Band||something elongated that is worn around the body or one of the limbs|
|Berm||narrow edge of land (usually unpaved) along the side of a road|
|Bilge||where the sides of the vessel curve in to form the bottom|
|Birthmark||a blemish on the skin formed before birth|
View all cognitive synonyms for Cyst
|Cyst||a small anatomically normal sac or bladderlike structure (especially one containing fluid)|
View English words with the unique letters used in cyst. Words With The Letters Csty
|Sac||a structure resembling a bag in an animal|
|Bleb||(pathology) an elevation of the skin filled with serous fluid|
|Blister||(pathology) an elevation of the skin filled with serous fluid|
|Bulla||the round leaden seal affixed to a papal bull|
|Dacryocyst||either of the two dilated ends of the lacrimal ducts at the nasal ends of the eyes that fill with tears secreted by the lacrimal glands|
|Dictyosome||a net-like structure in the cytoplasm of animal cells (especially in those cells that produce secretions)|
|Follicle||any small spherical group of cells containing a cavity|
View All Hyponyms For Cyst
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Cyst (4 letters)||9||9||cyst|
Cyst Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With T
- Spelled With / Contains Letters