- Types Of Speech
- You can use cytokinesis as a noun in a sentence.
- About Cytokinesis
- A 5 syllables noun and 11 letters with the letters c, e, i, k, n, o, s, t, and y, 7 consonants, 4 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letter i. Cytokinesis starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, cy, cyt, cyto, cytok, and the ending characters are s, is, sis, esis, nesis, ..
- Organic process consisting of the division of the cytoplasm of a cell following karyokinesis bringing about the separation into two daughter cells
- Compound Words
- A compound word, cytokinesis has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are cytokine, and sis.
- Pig Latin
- Cytokinesis in Pig Latin is said as "ytokinesiscay or ytokinesiscway".
- c | y | t | o | k | i | n | e | s | i | s
- cy | yt | to | ok | ki | in | ne | es | si | is
- cyt | yto | tok | oki | kin | ine | nes | esi | sis
- cyto | ytok | toki | okin | kine | ines | nesi | esis
- Word Gram
|Cytokinesis||organic process consisting of the division of the cytoplasm of a cell following karyokinesis bringing about the separation into two daughter cells|
View English words with the unique letters used in cytokinesis. Words With The Letters Ceiknosty
|Mitosis||cell division in which the nucleus divides into nuclei containing the same number of chromosomes|
Cytokinesis Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With S