- Types Of Speech
- You can use cytoskeleton as a noun in a sentence.
- About Cytoskeleton
- A 5 syllables noun and 12 letters with the letters c, e, k, l, n, o, s, t, and y, 8 consonants, 4 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters ke. Cytoskeleton starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, cy, cyt, cyto, cytos, and the ending characters are n, on, ton, eton, leton, ..
- A microscopic network of actin filaments and microtubules in the cytoplasm of many living cells that gives the cell shape and coherence
- Pig Latin
- Cytoskeleton in Pig Latin is said as "ytoskeletoncay or ytoskeletoncway".
- c | y | t | o | s | k | e | l | e | t | o | n
- cy | yt | to | os | sk | ke | el | le | et | to | on
- cyt | yto | tos | osk | ske | kel | ele | let | eto | ton
- cyto | ytos | tosk | oske | skel | kele | elet | leto | eton
- Word Gram
|Cytoskeleton||a microscopic network of actin filaments and microtubules in the cytoplasm of many living cells that gives the cell shape and coherence|
View English words with the unique letters used in cytoskeleton. Words With The Letters Ceklnosty
|Complex Body Part|
|Structure||a thing constructed|
a complex construction or entity
"the structure consisted of a series of arches"
"she wore her hair in an amazing construction of whirls and ribbons"
|Cytoplasm||the protoplasm of a cell excluding the nucleus|
Cytoskeleton Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With N