- Types Of Speech
- You can use daisy as a noun in a sentence.
- About Daisy
- A 2 syllables noun and 5 letters with the letters a, d, i, s, and y, 3 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter i. Daisy starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters d, da, dai, dais, and the ending characters are y, sy, isy, aisy, ..
- Any of numerous composite plants having flower heads with well-developed ray flowers usually arranged in a single whorl
- Old English
- Is daisy a scrabble word? A 9 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Daisy in Pig Latin is said as "aisyday or aisydway".
- d | a | i | s | y
- da | ai | is | sy
- dai | ais | isy
- dais | aisy
- Word Gram
|Ace||a serve that the receiver is unable to reach|
|Apricot||a shade of pink tinged with yellow|
|Beau||a man who is the lover of a girl or young woman|
"if I''d known he was her boyfriend I wouldn''t have asked"
|Beaut||an outstanding example of its kind|
"his roses were beauties"
"when I make a mistake it''s a beaut"
|Beauty||the qualities that give pleasure to the senses|
|Blip||a radar echo displayed so as to show the position of a reflecting surface|
|Bully||a cruel and brutal fellow|
|Clotheshorse||a framework on which to hang clothes (as for drying)|
|Corker||a machine that is used to put corks in bottles|
View all cognitive synonyms for Daisy
|Daisy||any of numerous composite plants having flower heads with well-developed ray flowers usually arranged in a single whorl|
View English words with the unique letters used in daisy. Words With The Letters Adisy
|Flower||reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Daisy (5 letters)||9||8||daisy|
Daisy Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With D
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters