- Types Of Speech
- You can use dancing as a noun in a sentence.
- About Dancing
- A 2 syllables noun and 7 letters with the letters a, c, d, g, i, and n, 5 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter c. Dancing starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters d, da, dan, danc, danci, and the ending characters are g, ng, ing, cing, ncing, ..
- Taking a series of rhythmical steps (and movements) in time to music
- Is dancing a scrabble word? A 11 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Dancing in Pig Latin is said as "ancingday or ancingdway".
- d | a | n | c | i | n | g
- da | an | nc | ci | in | ng
- dan | anc | nci | cin | ing
- danc | anci | ncin | cing
- Word Gram
|Ado||a rapid bustling commotion|
|Agora||a place of assembly for the people in ancient Greece|
|Allocation||(computer science) the assignment of particular areas of a magnetic disk to particular data or instructions|
|Allotment||the act of distributing by allotting or apportioning|
distribution according to a plan
"the apportionment of seats in the House of Representatives is based on the relative population of each state"
View all cognitive synonyms for Dancing
|Dancing||taking a series of rhythmical steps (and movements) in time to music|
View English words with the unique letters used in dancing. Words With The Letters Acdgin
|Dance||taking a series of rhythmical steps (and movements) in time to music|
|Saltate||leap or skip, often in dancing|
"These fish swim with a saltating motion"
|Trip The Light Fantastic|
|Trip The Light Fantastic Toe|
|Diversion||a turning aside (of your course or attention or concern)|
"a diversion from the main highway"
"a digression into irrelevant details"
"a deflection from his goal"
|Recreation||activity that refreshes and recreates|
activity that renews your health and spirits by enjoyment and relaxation
"time for rest and refreshment by the pool"
"days of joyous recreation with his friends"
|Adagio||a slow section of a pas de deux requiring great skill and strength by the dancers|
|Choreography||a show involving artistic dancing|
|Duet||(ballet) a dance for two people (usually a ballerina and a danseur noble)|
|Hoofing||dancing in which the steps are more important than gestures or postures|
|Nauch||an intricate traditional dance in India performed by professional dancing girls|
|Nautch||an intricate traditional dance in India performed by professional dancing girls|
View All Hyponyms For Dancing
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Dancing (7 letters)||11||15||dancing|
|Cardigan (8 letters)||12 +1||15||cardigan|
|Carangid (8 letters)||12 +1||15||cardigan|
|Adducing (8 letters)||13 +2||17 +2||adducing|
|Adducting (9 letters)||14 +3||18 +3||adducting|
|Advancing (9 letters)||16 +5||21 +6||advancing|
|According (9 letters)||15 +4||19 +4||according|
|Cadging (7 letters)||12 +1||16 +1||cadging|
|Dictating (9 letters)||13 +2||16 +1||dictating|
|Cascading (9 letters)||15 +4||19 +4||cascading|
|Addicting (9 letters)||14 +3||17 +2||addicting|
Dancing Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With D
- Ends With G
- Spelled With / Contains Letters