- Types Of Speech
- You can use dandelion as a noun in a sentence.
- About Dandelion
- A 3 syllables noun and 9 letters with the letters a, d, e, i, l, n, and o, 5 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter e. Dandelion starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters d, da, dan, dand, dande, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, lion, elion, ..
- Any of several herbs of the genus Taraxacum having long tap roots and deeply notched leaves and bright yellow flowers followed by fluffy seed balls
- Pig Latin
- Dandelion in Pig Latin is said as "andelionday or andeliondway".
- d | a | n | d | e | l | i | o | n
- da | an | nd | de | el | li | io | on
- dan | and | nde | del | eli | lio | ion
- dand | ande | ndel | deli | elio | lion
- Word Gram
|Dandelion||any of several herbs of the genus Taraxacum having long tap roots and deeply notched leaves and bright yellow flowers followed by fluffy seed balls|
View English words with the unique letters used in dandelion. Words With The Letters Adeilno
|Herb||aromatic potherb used in cookery for its savory qualities|
Dandelion Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With D
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters