- Types Of Speech
- You can use dangerous as a article or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Dangerous
- A 3 syllables article and 9 letters with the letters a, d, e, g, n, o, r, s, and u, 5 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter e. Dangerous starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters d, da, dan, dang, dange, and the ending characters are s, us, ous, rous, erous, ..
- Causing fear or anxiety by threatening great harm; "a dangerous operation"; "a grave situation"; "a grave illness"; "grievous bodily harm"; "a serious wound"; "a serious turn of events"; "a severe case of pneumonia"; "a life-threatening disease"
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Dangerous is set as a grade four word that starts with d, ends with s, 3 syllables, 4 vowels and 9 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Dangerous in Pig Latin is said as "angerousday or angerousdway".
- d | a | n | g | e | r | o | u | s
- da | an | ng | ge | er | ro | ou | us
- dan | ang | nge | ger | ero | rou | ous
- dang | ange | nger | gero | erou | rous
- Word Gram
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- causing fear or anxiety by threatening great harm;
"a dangerous operation";
"a grave situation";
"a grave illness";
"grievous bodily harm";
"a serious wound";
"a serious turn of events";
"a severe case of pneumonia";
"a life-threatening disease"
- Article Examples
- involving or causing danger or risk;
liable to hurt or harm;
"a dangerous criminal";
"a dangerous bridge";
"unemployment reached dangerous proportions"
|Abandoned||left desolate or empty|
"an abandoned child"
"their deserted wives and children"
"an abandoned shack"
|Abominable||exceptionally bad or displeasing|
"an awful voice"
"a painful performance"
"an unspeakable odor came sweeping into the room"
|Aboriginal||a dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived|
|About||(of quantities) imprecise but fairly close to correct|
"lasted approximately an hour"
"in just about a minute"
"he''s about 30 years old"
"I''ve had about all I can stand"
"we meet about once a month"
"some forty people came"
"weighs around a hundre
|Abrasive||a substance that abrades or wears down|
|Abrupt||surprisingly and unceremoniously brusque in manner|
"an abrupt reply"
|Absolute||something that is conceived to be absolute|
something that does not depends on anything else and is beyond human control
"no mortal being can influence the absolute"
|Absolutist||one who advocates absolutism|
|Absolutistic||pertaining to the principle of totalitarianism|
|Abstainer||a person who refrains from drinking intoxicating beverages|
View all cognitive synonyms for Dangerous
|Dangerous||causing fear or anxiety by threatening great harm|
"a dangerous operation"
"a grave situation"
"a grave illness"
"grievous bodily harm"
"a serious wound"
"a serious turn of events"
"a severe case of pneumonia"
"a life-threatening disease"
View English words with the unique letters used in dangerous. Words With The Letters Adegnorsu
|Critical||marked by a tendency to find and call attention to errors and flaws;|
"a critical attitude"
|Negative Feelings||Describe dangerous||A word list of negative feeling words and the best English words to describe negative emotions. Emotional negative words... read more|
Dangerous Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With D
- Ends With S
- Spelled With / Contains Letters