- Types Of Speech
- You can use deb as a noun in a sentence.
- About Deb
- A 1 syllables noun and 3 letters with the letters b, d, and e, 2 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letter e. Deb starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters d, de, and the ending characters are b, eb, ..
- A young woman making her debut into society
- School Grade
- Deb is set as a kindergarten word that starts with d, ends with b, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 3 letters.
- Is deb a scrabble word? A 6 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Deb in Pig Latin is said as "ebday or ebdway".
- d | e | b
- de | eb
- Word Gram
|Apprentice||works for an expert to learn a trade|
|Arbiter Of Fashion|
|Babe||a very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk|
"isn''t she too young to have a baby?"
|Baby||the youngest member of a group (not necessarily young)|
"the baby of the family"
"the baby of the Supreme Court"
|Beau||a man who is the lover of a girl or young woman|
"if I''d known he was her boyfriend I wouldn''t have asked"
|Beginner||a person who founds or establishes some institution|
"George Washington is the father of his country"
|Catechumen||a new convert being taught the principles of Christianity by a catechist|
|Clotheshorse||a framework on which to hang clothes (as for drying)|
View all cognitive synonyms for Deb
|Bed||a plot of ground in which plants are growing|
"the gardener planted a bed of roses"
|Deb||a young woman making her debut into society|
View English words with the unique letters used in deb. Words With The Letters Bde
|Woman||women as a class|
"it''s an insult to American womanhood"
"woman is the glory of creation"
View All Names For Deb
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Debut (5 letters)||8 +2||10 +3||debut|
|Blend (5 letters)||8 +2||11 +4||blend|
|Beard (5 letters)||8 +2||9 +2||beard|
|Biped (5 letters)||10 +4||12 +5||biped|
|Adobe (5 letters)||8 +2||9 +2||abode|
|Bead (4 letters)||7 +1||8 +1||abed|
|Beads (5 letters)||8 +2||9 +2||beads|
|Bed (3 letters)||6||7||bed|
|Bend (4 letters)||7 +1||9 +2||bend|
|Bidet (5 letters)||8 +2||9 +2||bidet|
|Blade (5 letters)||8 +2||10 +3||blade|
|Derby (5 letters)||11 +5||11 +4||derby|
|Abode (5 letters)||8 +2||9 +2||abode|
|Breed (5 letters)||8 +2||9 +2||breed|
|Badge (5 letters)||9 +3||11 +4||badge|
|Debt (4 letters)||7 +1||8 +1||debt|
|Bade (4 letters)||7 +1||8 +1||abed|
|Bread (5 letters)||8 +2||9 +2||beard|
|Deneb (5 letters)||8 +2||10 +3||deneb|
|Bride (5 letters)||8 +2||9 +2||bride|
|Deb (3 letters)||6||7||bed|
|Dweeb (5 letters)||11 +5||12 +5||bedew|
|Bede (4 letters)||7 +1||8 +1||bede|
|Baeda (5 letters)||8 +2||9 +2||baeda|
|Beda (4 letters)||7 +1||8 +1||abed|
Deb Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With D
- Ends With B
- Spelled With / Contains Letters