- Types Of Speech
- You can use decasyllabic as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Decasyllabic
- A 5 syllables adjective satellite and 12 letters with the letters a, b, c, d, e, i, l, s, and y, 8 consonants, 4 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters yl. Decasyllabic starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters d, de, dec, deca, decas, and the ending characters are c, ic, bic, abic, labic, . Decasyllabic is also a double consonant (ll) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Having or consisting of lines of ten syllables
- Pig Latin
- Decasyllabic in Pig Latin is said as "ecasyllabicday or ecasyllabicdway".
- d | e | c | a | s | y | l | l | a | b | i | c
- de | ec | ca | as | sy | yl | ll | la | ab | bi | ic
- dec | eca | cas | asy | syl | yll | lla | lab | abi | bic
- deca | ecas | casy | asyl | syll | ylla | llab | labi | abic
- Word Gram
|Decasyllabic||having or consisting of lines of ten syllables|
View English words with the unique letters used in decasyllabic. Words With The Letters Abcdeilsy
|Syllabic||of liquids and nasals|
Decasyllabic Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With D
- Ends With C