- Types Of Speech
- You can use december as a noun in a sentence.
- About December
- A 3 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters b, c, d, e, m, and r, 5 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters em. December starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters d, de, dec, dece, decem, and the ending characters are r, er, ber, mber, ember, ..
- The last (12th) month of the year
- Middle English
- Compound Words
- A compound word, december has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are dec, and ember.
- School Grade
- December is set as a grade four word that starts with d, ends with r, 3 syllables, 3 vowels and 8 letters.
- Pig Latin
- December in Pig Latin is said as "ecemberday or ecemberdway".
- d | e | c | e | m | b | e | r
- de | ec | ce | em | mb | be | er
- dec | ece | cem | emb | mbe | ber
- dece | ecem | cemb | embe | mber
- Word Gram
|December||the last (12th) month of the year|
View English words with the unique letters used in december. Words With The Letters Bcdemr
|Gregorian Calendar Month|
December Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With D
- Ends With R
- Spelled With / Contains Letters