- Types Of Speech
- You can use deciliter as a noun in a sentence.
- About Deciliter
- A 4 syllables noun and 9 letters with the letters c, d, e, i, l, r, and t, 5 consonants, 4 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter l. Deciliter starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters d, de, dec, deci, decil, and the ending characters are r, er, ter, iter, liter, ..
- A metric unit of volume equal to one tenth of a liter
- Pig Latin
- Deciliter in Pig Latin is said as "eciliterday or eciliterdway".
- d | e | c | i | l | i | t | e | r
- de | ec | ci | il | li | it | te | er
- dec | eci | cil | ili | lit | ite | ter
- deci | ecil | cili | ilit | lite | iter
- Word Gram
|Deciliter||a metric unit of volume equal to one tenth of a liter|
|Decilitre||a metric unit of volume equal to one tenth of a liter|
View English words with the unique letters used in deciliter. Words With The Letters Cdeilrt
|Metric Capacity Unit|
|Liter||a metric unit of capacity equal to the volume of 1 kilogram of pure water at 4 degrees centigrade and 760 mm of mercury (or approximately 1.76 pints)|
Deciliter Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With D
- Ends With R
- Spelled With / Contains Letters