- Types Of Speech
- You can use decomposing as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Decomposing
- A 4 syllables adjective satellite and 11 letters with the letters c, d, e, g, i, m, n, o, p, and s, 7 consonants, 4 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter p. Decomposing starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters d, de, dec, deco, decom, and the ending characters are g, ng, ing, sing, osing, ..
- Becoming rotten; "a field covered with thousands of decomposing bodies"; "John Brown''s body lies a-moldering in the grave"
- Pig Latin
- Decomposing in Pig Latin is said as "ecomposingday or ecomposingdway".
- d | e | c | o | m | p | o | s | i | n | g
- de | ec | co | om | mp | po | os | si | in | ng
- dec | eco | com | omp | mpo | pos | osi | sin | ing
- deco | ecom | comp | ompo | mpos | posi | osin | sing
- Word Gram
|Ablative||the case indicating the agent in passive sentences or the instrument or manner or place of the action described by the verb|
|Analyzable||capable of being partitioned|
|Answer||a nonverbal reaction|
"his answer to any problem was to get drunk"
"their answer was to sue me"
|Aplomb||great coolness and composure under strain|
"keep your cool"
|Assuredness||great coolness and composure under strain|
"keep your cool"
|Banal||obvious and dull|
View all cognitive synonyms for Decomposing
"a field covered with thousands of decomposing bodies"
"John Brown''s body lies a-moldering in the grave"
View English words with the unique letters used in decomposing. Words With The Letters Cdegimnops
|Rotten||having rotted or disintegrated;|
usually implies foulness;
"dead and rotten in his grave"
Decomposing Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With D
- Ends With G