- Types Of Speech
- You can use defloration as a noun in a sentence.
- About Defloration
- A 4 syllables noun and 11 letters with the letters a, d, e, f, i, l, n, o, r, and t, 6 consonants, 5 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter r. Defloration starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters d, de, def, defl, deflo, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ation, ..
- Old French
- Pig Latin
- Defloration in Pig Latin is said as "eflorationday or eflorationdway".
- d | e | f | l | o | r | a | t | i | o | n
- de | ef | fl | lo | or | ra | at | ti | io | on
- def | efl | flo | lor | ora | rat | ati | tio | ion
- defl | eflo | flor | lora | orat | rati | atio | tion
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- an act that despoils the innocence or beauty of something
View English words with the unique letters used in defloration. Words With The Letters Adefilnort
"nothing marred her beauty"
|Ruin||destruction achieved by wrecking something|
Defloration Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With D
- Ends With N