- Types Of Speech
- You can use demonstratively as a adverb in a sentence.
- About Demonstratively
- A 5 syllables adverb and 15 letters with the letters a, d, e, i, l, m, n, o, r, s, t, v, and y, 10 consonants, 5 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letter r. Demonstratively starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters d, de, dem, demo, demon, and the ending characters are y, ly, ely, vely, ively, ..
- In a demonstrative manner; "he greeted her demonstratively"
- Pig Latin
- Demonstratively in Pig Latin is said as "emonstrativelyday or emonstrativelydway".
- d | e | m | o | n | s | t | r | a | t | i | v | e | l | y
- de | em | mo | on | ns | st | tr | ra | at | ti | iv | ve | el | ly
- dem | emo | mon | ons | nst | str | tra | rat | ati | tiv | ive | vel | ely
- demo | emon | mons | onst | nstr | stra | trat | rati | ativ | tive | ivel | vely
- Word Gram
|Demonstratively||in a demonstrative manner|
"he greeted her demonstratively"
View English words with the unique letters used in demonstratively. Words With The Letters Adeilmnorstvy
|Demonstrative||a pronoun that points out an intended referent|
Demonstratively Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With D
- Ends With Y